Bosch – The brand you can trust.
Making batteries since 1927, with a reputation for quality and innovation.
120AH Gel Matte Battery Absorbent Gel Matte (AGM)
Enclosed and sealed – Design Life of 10 years
Warranty - 12 months
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology from Bosch is the leading technology on the market for the most exacting requirements. Special absorbent glass mats hold all the electrolyte, allowing higher amounts of energy to pass through.
This ensures the highest performance:
- Longer service life and up to 4 times higher deep-cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries
- Constant power even on short trips, in stop-and-go traffic or high consumption when stationary
- Excellent charge acceptance and starting performance with a large number of electrical devices
- Completely maintenance-free
- Leakproof and suitable for installation in any position
- First-class quality from Bosch
The performance profile can be considerably improved in conjunction with Deep Cycle technology, which facilitates use in difficult conditions (e.g. when subjected to strong vibration, frequent charge and discharge cycles or situations with high discharge currents).
BENEFITS OF AGM BATTERIES
-The batteries are sealed to prevent any form of leakage and are also classed as spill proof
- They can also be mounted vertical or horizontal to suit storage space or specific environment as they are sealed;
- You can store them inside your car, 4-WD, caravan, camper or motor home, truck or marine vessel - no problems at all
- They do not need to be vented if stored inside a box
- They have a low internal resistance so they can be fully recharged at a lower voltage and accept a larger charge of current than other batteries
- From a standard car , 4WD or truck alternator they wil recharge quickly in about 2-3 hours as they will take a higher charge. A deep cycle wet cell battery can take up to 8-12 hours to store only 70% to 80% of its potential charge;
- Its possible to be discharged much deeper than conventional deep cycle batteries;
- Because of their smart design, AGM batteries can be recharged up to 5 times faster then a regular wet cell battery. AGM batteries are compatible for alarm panels, cars, 4WD, caravan, campers, motorhomes, truck and marine applications.
An AGM battery when left unattended (not connected to anything) will only discharge at a rate of up to 3% per month and even after 12 months sitting idle can be recharged and put back to a full charge. A normal wet cell battery discharges at a rate of up to 4% per week;
AGM batteries were originally developed for the military. They are designed and built tough, fully sealed, and will take an enormous force, they are designed to withstand shock and vibration better than any standard battery.
Length: 330 x Width: 176 x Height: 220
Approx weight – 30kg+